Jardins du littoral
The Jardins du littoral district, located on the banks of the Ottawa River in Gatineau, Masson-Angers sector, is a new residential area. It is the perfect place for those who want to live in a peaceful environment and close to nature without having to give up the services offered by the city of Gatineau.
Located on the shores of Baie Clément in eastern Gatineau, the Jardins du littoral district offers a calm and ideal environment for outdoor and sports enthusiasts due to its proximity to nature and its green spaces. The neighborhood is very close to the Marais-Trépanier nature reserve, the Baie Clément Park and there is a frog swamp and picturesque hiking trails.
The Masson-Angers sector offers several services as well as schools and daycare services nearby. It is a dynamic municipality where sport is important, which is why there are several outdoor parks and other sports facilities in the surrounding area. In addition, downtown Ottawa and Gatineau remain easily accessible thanks to Highway 50 and Route 148.
Jardins du littoral ata glance
- In Masson-Angers, Gatineau
- On the banks of the Ottawa river
- Peaceful neighbourhood with urban services
- 25-minute from downtown Gatineau and Ottawa
- 7-minute from downtown Masson-Angers
- 2 elementary schools within 2 km
- 42 semi-detached homes
- Construction will begin in spring/summer 2023
- Interior designer consulting services
- Custom interior finish
- Accessible via l'autoroute 50 Laurentides exit
- Access to Gatineau city services
- 27 km from downtown Gatineau
- 30 km from downtown Ottawa
- Shops, grocery stores and services only a few minutes away
- Elementary schools and subsidized daycare services nearby
- Dynamic municipality with many sports and recreational activities
- Surrounded by several parks and green areas